Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trip to University Place (haha)

I was able to take a trip to my brothers to get some dental work done and had the chance to spend some time with family. It was the one of the FEW times in my life that I was excited to go to the dentist! My brother and his wife Summer were able to show me a BEAUTIFUL park they live next to. It is HUGE and even has water with islands in it. There is also a train that goes through it, which made one little boy very happy. My nephew Cash LOVES trains, and anything to do with them. Here he is below waiting for the train to come.
Us smiling...
And I couldn't resist posting this one...He is just so cute!
My teeth are always a work in progress, and I am excited to visit them again at Christmas time to get more work done, and to meet their new baby!!

Summer and I were also able to drive down to Vancouver and surprise my mom with a visit for a few hours. I rarely do anything without planning it ahead of time, and am grateful Summer brought out that spontaneous side of me. It was so much fun even though half the time was spent in the car. There is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment