Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It has now been 2 years and one day ago that Luis and I have been married. I know it isn't that long, but it seems like it has gone by so fast! Yay for us! Unfortunately we weren't able to see each other because Luis has been in Utah for the past week, but he is coming home tomorrow! (Which seems just as exciting as being married for 2 years). Lately I have been reminiscing about when we were dating because lately we can only talk to each other over the phone. But I kind of like it because for some reason I get jittery feelings when he says something a certain way, or he tells me that he loves me. Now I have the best of both worlds!

1 comment:

  1. too cute :) He makes a great house guest, but I bet you're excited to see him again. I'm so impressed with what you two are pulling off this semester--come down with him anytime you can, we'd love to see you too!

    ReplyDelete