Saturday, April 17, 2010

Conference Weekend

One of my favorite traditions I have kept of my grandma's is making cinnamon rolls on conference weekend. I got this recipe from my friend natalie. The first time I made them last year I killed the yeast and put WAY too much cinnamon and sugar mixture in them. Can you blame me? It's the best part! Anyways, this year they turned out great. And we even had some friends over to enjoy them with us. John and Nycole actually got married this last weekend. We were sad we couldn't make it, but are so excited for them! The talks were amazing too! We learned so much, but have realized how much more we need to be doing with the knowledge that we have.

1 comment:

  1. those look way yummy.. i like that tradition. If only I was more motivated I'd cook for Phillip more.. ACTUALLY, i think we should start a "daddys cooks on conference weekend" tradition. I like that.

    ReplyDelete