Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A GREAT DEAL (unless you live in Denver)

So...Luis and I just got back from Albertsons to get some tomatoes and crackers (we're having company for dinner!, very unusual) and we left the store with much more than anticipated. Another FANTASTIC deal was found. When we got there, there were PILES of cereals at the front of the store, just waiting to be eaten (I'm sure Luis was jsut thinking "oh, great. Not again!"). I thought to myself..."why are there SO many people buying cereal at 1.59 a box? Don't they know that just over a month ago they had QUAKER oatmeal squares for 1.00?" But then I read THE SIGN. It read...

BUY 5 BOXES AT 1.59, GET 4.00 COUPON ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.

This meant that each box came to .88 CENTS when you buy 5, including tax! Just thought I'd give you a heads up on the AMAZING steal. Cereals consist of honey bunches of oats (all varieties), post selects, fruity/cocoa pebbles, and raisen bran!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Val! Thanks for the heads up. I just went there today and saved twice as much as I spent! Sweeeet! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete