Saturday, February 6, 2010

A hobbie of mine...

Whenever people ask what I like to do with my free time, I always have trouble telling them what I enjoy doing besides the generic answers. But recently I realized what gave me a high (of excitement). It is....saving meney! Let me explain. Of course I'm sure most people love to save money, but I almost think it has become an obsession of mine to always get things on smokin deals (I think my mother ingrained this trait of mine in me). Albertsons seems to be my favorite place to score and to save more than I spend. This isn't very difficult at this store because I think their original prices are a bit outragous. When grapes aren't on sale they go for $3.99! Rediculous, I know. Luis always stares at me with looks of craziness when he sees how much I am willing to buy for our little family of two. But then when he sees how much I save, I think I see a little proud moment of his own . And since I pride myself in how much I can get with the little budget of ours, I decided to brag a little.

My mom and I have actually gotten into the habit of letting each other know when we see amazing steals, which makes my searching that much easier. This deal was pretty sweet. Everything you see in this picture was a $1.00! (except for the raisin bran) Thanks mom!



Pretty sweet!

1 comment:

  1. What? How the heck did you manage that? PLEASE come over and share your secrets with me! I look for coupons, but I'm never THAT good!

    ReplyDelete