Friday, December 18, 2009

an update

We finished another semester! And my was it a long one! I have not posted for a while because of the crazy 12 and 14 hour days in the library! We are so thrilled to be done and we can finally embark on the Christmas spirit. We leave for home tomorrow and are so excited to not have to worry about getting assignments done or getting exams taken for 3 weeks! Yahoo!!! We are fortunate to spend the holidays with both my family and Luis'. One thing I am super excited about is getting away from this -11 degree weather! It is just too cold when your nose hairs freeze as soon as you step outside and you feel like you have to sneeze.

I have one semester left (hopefully the easiest one) and Luis has 2 more left. I think we are finally beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel, only to see another long tunnel ahead of that (gradute school!) I will post pictures of our recent adventures within a few days. Hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job. I knew you could do it! And Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. my name is valerie. and i am so cool cause i'm in school and am so smart. blah blah blah. HAHA Jk! YAY! You are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to check your blog and find something new! I can't wait to see those pictures!
    Hey, thanks for the cookbook. I LOVE IT! You guys are the best. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete