Thursday, July 23, 2009

All I can think about

So my mom is coming into town in a few days and I almost feel that I need a bigger house to clean so that I can stay distracted until she gets here. I am so excited to show her my apartment and how small it is. I am excited to play games with more than just me and Luis. Late at night we've been playing a lot of Yahtzee, Rummy, and Sequence. They are all fun and each time we play is a new adventure. But the rotation of three games gets kind of old, especially playing with the same two people every time. So...any ideas? Any games that are on the cheaper end? HELP!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok! It's not on the cheaper end, but it is totally worth the investment!!! There is a game called Dominion. It's AWESOME! You can play with 2 people and it's as fun as when playing with more. The best part about it is that every time you set it up you set it up diffrently so you never really know how it will turn out, a definate winner!

    Also check out Ticket to Ride, Bohnanza and Zooloretto. They are all super fun, at least I think so!

    My husbands family are HUGE game players so we're always trying new ones.

    ReplyDelete