Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just around the Corner...

A couple of days this week it has been gorgeous here in Rexburg. It was so nice that I couldn't let it pass me by. So before Luis got home, I decided to surprise him by putting together our BBQ that we got at Wal-Mart in the winter for under $20! There were a few more pieces than what I was expecting so when Luis got home he saw the BBQ, but not all in one piece. I was so excited for our first time using it and was all ready to go when Luis asked if I had gotten charcoal and lighter fluid (minor detail). So one more trip to the store wasn't so bad. And once the coals were hot enough, dinner was ready :) Sadly it is raining today, but it is nice to see that summer is just around the corner...

2 comments:

  1. I'm Jealous! I want a BBQ... we need to buy one! Or wait... can I have yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. That minor detail is totally something I would do! It's called getting caught up in the moment. Hope you're having fun in WA. Betcha can't wait to start school again. boo.

    ReplyDelete